Shutterfly Card

5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

A Call to Die...Again

Well, I just finished the book "A Call to Die" tonight. I am already mourning the loss of the weekly "dying to self" that this book has imposed on me. I wanted there to be more. Can I go on with this process without the guidance of a book? I hope with the help of the Holy Spirit and my best friend I can (or shall I say I will).

I have been researching other books for us to continue the journey. I have yet to find one that is as deep and challenging. This book was a great mix of scripture, life application, motivation, and spiritual cultivation. I truly think that it is due to the intensity of the book that I have been spurred forward to strive to become what God has planned for me. Now I need His power in me to continue on the right path.

Please pray for me that I don't become complacent again, that I go forward in my faith, and that I continue to seek God's will through scripture.

No comments: