Shutterfly Card

5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Saturday Morning Bible Study

We had an excellent study today. This was the first time we all met to discuss the first chapter of "Becoming a Woman Who Pleases God". We did not get the chapter finished, but the discussion was very helpful and I love to gain insight in scriptures from other women.

Each one of us in the group is in a different life stage and comes from a different background. This dynamic leads to wonderful insight and many different perspectives. It makes me realize how blessed I truly am to have a group of women to study with and have an open and honest conversation. I truly enjoy each and everyone of them!

It was my first time to lead a discussion and study. I was not nervous like I had thought I would be (and I did not throw up, always a plus). I went to Panera at 6:30AM to prepare my heart which helped greatly. I never realized how much insight you could gain with a few hours of alone time with just a book, pen, bible, journal and a million cups of coffee!

When I get time, I will post what we have learned and a bit of an action plan. I need to sit and digest it all first and prayerfully consider my words.

No comments: